Bones Race Reds Bearings
Built- in Style Bearings (no spacers or speedrings necessary)
Skate Rated ™ by Bones ®
Size: 8 mm
Removable high- speed nylon ball retainers
Removable bearing shields
Get a Free Sickboards T-Shirt if you order for more 150 euro
You get free shipping to Benelux and Germany when you order for more than 100 euro
You can return your unused product within 100 days (see our policy)
We offer world wide shipping using UPS, and it is free for orders over 300 euro.
Each Bones Race REDS Bearing is made with upgraded top quality bearing steel, ground to perfection and polished, best for racers who use precision trucks and properly tighten their axle nuts.
Precision ground 0.200 built in spacer to provide perfect 0.400 spacing between bearings.
Precision ground extended race eliminates the need for speed washers, and provides better alignment of the bearings when the axle nut is tightened.
Lubricated with Bones Speed Cream R.F.
A groove on the inside of each bearings inner race eliminates weight and allows insertion and removal of the bearing using the Bones Bearing Tool, even on hub wheels
- Precision ground, Skate Rated™ Racing bearings by Bones®
- Removable high-speed Nylon™ ball retainers
- Removable Non-Contact frictionless shield for easy cleaning
- Integrated bearing spacer to provide perfect 0.400" spacing
- Extended race replaces need for spacers and washers
- Extended race provides perfect alignment for greater speed and axle reinforcement
- Fewer parts mean faster set up
Each Bones Race REDS Bearing is made with upgraded top quality bearing steel, ground to perfection and polished, best for racers who use precision Trucks and properly tighten their axle nuts.