Vans Zahba Shoes
Get a Free Sickboards T-Shirt if you order for more 150 euro
We have free parking spots reserved for you.
You get free shipping to Benelux and Germany when you order for more than 75 euro
You can return your unused product within 100 days (see our policy)
Worldwide shipping, free for orders over €300 (Asia €600).
DESCRIPTION AND FEATURES
The skate shoe with next-level impact protection.
The Zahba is the first Vans skate shoe to introduce our new ImpactWaffle™ technology. This technology focuses on midsole construction, which was developed to enhance board-feel while you skate. At the same time, the heel pod insert in this model helps with impact protection. ImpactWaffle™ also features a new outsole geometry with an auxetic pattern which means that it bends better, it flexes better, and it becomes stronger when torqued in any given direction.
The Zahba was designed with sustainability in mind and qualifies for Vans’ VR3 Checkerboard Globe Logo. Vans VR3 designation follows strict material guidelines with one or a combination of regenerative, responsibly sourced renewable, and recycled materials making up at least 30% of the product.
This skate shoe is packed with technology that the Vans fam can't get enough of. The outsole is our SickStick™ rubber for maximum grip, while the sustainably-conscious VR3Cush™ footbed offers comfort that you can feel good about. The Zahba also comes with our DURACAP™ toecap for increased durability to protect against wear.
• BOARDFEEL AND IMPACT PROTECTION: The Zahba features ImpactWaffle™ technology, a dual-density zone made of foam with all-new impact waffle tread.
• LEGENDARY GRIP: SickStick™ rubber outsole gives you the grip you expect from Vans with a broken-in feel right out of the box.
• DURABILITY: DURACAP™ toecap made of suede reinforced with rubber for added durability.
• FOOTBED: The VR3Cush™ footbed is made using at least 50% biobased EVA foam partially derived from plants per the ASTM D6866-16 testing standard.
• FIT - The Zahba is a refined low profile, easy-to-wear skate shoe with a 98% recycled sockliner that adds additional comfort. The light-weight mesh of the upper enables breathability.
Composition: CANVAS, SUEDE
No customer questions for the moment.