RipTide APS Street Magnum Bushing
Duro's: 85A, 90A, 95A, 97,5A
Get a Free Sickboards T-Shirt if you order for more 150 euro
You get free shipping to Benelux and Germany when you order for more than 75 euro
You can return your unused product within 100 days (see our policy)
You can swing by our shop to pick up your package (worth the journey)
We offer world wide shipping using UPS, and it is free for orders over 300 euro.
Riptide APS Street Magnum Bushing
Sold as Pair, with large flat washers & a sticker
- Sized to fit properly in conventional "Indy-style" trucks
- Custom APS Urethane Formula for ultra-performance and sweet rebound
- 1.0" Dia x .5" High (24.77mm Dia x 12.7mm High)
The Magnum shape is specifically made for trucks with slightly larger, or looser, bushings seats - such as Paris. It is ever-so-slightly larger than our Chubby shape and has a sharper bevel to the rounded edge, thus eliminating that 'dead-feeling' that can occur if the bushing does not have a nice tight fit in the bushing seat.
- RipTide recommends the use of super soft durometer bushings for very lightweight riders
- Super soft durometers (85a) are designed for those looking for a much less stable setup in the BoardSide position.
- The StreetMagnum offers a high initial & secondary stability profile
- Excellent choice for lightweight skaters looking for a little bit of stability and offers more stability than the StreetCone, StreetBarrel, or the StreetFatCone in the BoardSide position
- Pair with ShortStreetCones or ShortStreetBarrels - ideal for carving, freestyle & tricks
- Mix duro's &/or shapes to custom-fit your style.
No customer questions for the moment.