RipTide APS Street Cone Bushings
Duro's: 85A, 90A, 95A, 97.5A
Get a Free Sickboards T-Shirt if you order for more 150 euro
You get free shipping to Benelux and Germany when you order for more than 75 euro
You can return your unused product within 100 days (see our policy)
You can swing by our shop to pick up your package (worth the journey)
We offer world wide shipping using UPS, and it is free for orders over 300 euro.
Riptide APS Street Cone Bushings
Sold as Pair, with small cup washers & a sticker
- Sized to fit properly in conventional "Indy-style" trucks
- Custom APS Urethane Formula for ultra-performance and sweet rebound
- .975" Dia x .5" High (24.77mm Dia x 12.7mm High)
- Stiffer bushings will result in a more resistant board, which can be an advantage when performing tricks - medium weight riders may benefit from mixing duro's roadside & boardside. (See guide links below)
- The StreetCone offers a high initial & secondary stability profile with wicked turnability
- Pair with ShortStreetCones or ShortStreetBarrels - ideal for carving, freestyle & tricks
- Mix duro's &/or shapes to custom-fit your style.
No customer questions for the moment.