Sabre Cone bushings
1 set = 1 Truck
Get a Free Sickboards T-Shirt if you order for more 150 euro
You get free shipping to Benelux and Germany when you order for more than 100 euro
You can return your unused product within 100 days (see our policy)
We offer world wide shipping using UPS, and it is free for orders over 300 euro.
If you want lots of turn with minimal resitance, choose Sabre Cone bushings. A smaller volume of urethane means that these bushings lean and turn a lot more than Barrels or Kingcones, especially at softer duros. 16mm/0.6" tall and 25mm/0.975"at the wide end, they can be run boardside or roadside in all our trucks. Hand poured from our own exclusive formula in the UK.
- Cone shape for minimum resistance and maximum lean
- 16mm/0.6? tall
- 25mm/0.975? wide at the wide end
- 19.5mm/0.75? wide at the narrow end
- Available in X-Type (86A Orange), F-Type (90A Purple), R-Type (93A Green) and H-Type (96A Grey)
- Sold with a sticker and a flat washer