RipTide APS Street Magnum Bushing
Duro's: 85A, 90A, 95A, 97,5A
Ricevi una maglietta per il malato gratis se ordini per più di 150 euro
Si ottiene la spedizione gratuita in Benelux e Germania quando si ordina per più di 100 euro , Resto d'Europa da 200,-
È possibile restituire il prodotto non utilizzato entro 100 giorni (vedi la nostra politica)
Offriamo la spedizione in tutto il mondo con UPS, ed è gratuita per ordini superiori a 300 euro.
Riptide APS Street Magnum Bushing
Sold as Pair, with large flat washers & a sticker
- Sized to fit properly in conventional "Indy-style" trucks
- Custom APS Urethane Formula for ultra-performance and sweet rebound
- 1.0" Dia x .5" High (24.77mm Dia x 12.7mm High)
The Magnum shape is specifically made for trucks with slightly larger, or looser, bushings seats - such as Paris. It is ever-so-slightly larger than our Chubby shape and has a sharper bevel to the rounded edge, thus eliminating that 'dead-feeling' that can occur if the bushing does not have a nice tight fit in the bushing seat.
- RipTide recommends the use of super soft durometer bushings for very lightweight riders
- Super soft durometers (85a) are designed for those looking for a much less stable setup in the BoardSide position.
- The StreetMagnum offers a high initial & secondary stability profile
- Excellent choice for lightweight skaters looking for a little bit of stability and offers more stability than the StreetCone, StreetBarrel, or the StreetFatCone in the BoardSide position
- Pair with ShortStreetCones or ShortStreetBarrels - ideal for carving, freestyle & tricks
- Mix duro's &/or shapes to custom-fit your style.