- Prix réduit
Rayne Brightside "Bear" - Deck Only
Longueur: 86.3 cm / 34" | Largeur: 23.4 cm / 9.25" | Empattement: 54.6 - 57.1 cm / 21.5'' to 22.5''
Recevez un T-shirt Sickboards gratuit si vous commandez pour plus de 150 euros
Vous bénéficiez de la livraison gratuite au Benelux et en Allemagne pour toute commande supérieure à 100 euros, dans le reste de l'Europe à partir de 200,- euros.
Vous pouvez retourner votre produit non utilisé dans un délai de 100 jours (voir notre politique)
Nous proposons un service de livraison dans le monde entier par UPS, et il est gratuit pour les commandes supérieures à 300 euros.
The Brightside is the smaller of the Rayne "side" topmounts. This deck is perfect for someone who wants an all around deck for DH, Freeride, commuting, or around town. With a small tail to lift the nose, and a comfortable and solid concave to keep you locked in this deck can really do it all.
Being made of Rayne's famous bamboo construction means this one will be around for a long time.
The Brightside is a Directional, Top Mount Freeride board with Radial Drop, 3-Stage, Rocker and a Kick-tail, in a slightly smaller package for Riders with smaller feet, a smaller stance, or who want to make their feet look bigger than they actually are. The big differance between the Brightside and it's bigger brothers would be a shorter wheelbase, narrower width and just enough flare to put some 70mm Rayne Envy heels on, but we think it's most fun on the 62mm Envy.
This hybrid board crosses over a love of radial drops for DH leverage, control and lock-in with a kick tail to get up, over and around everything and anything. Now you can ollie, manual, blunt and firecracker your way around the city on the way to your local freeride spot!
- Missionary Construction - The classic Rayne sandwich construction you know and love.
- Vert-Lam Bamboo Core - Stronger than steel, light like a feather
- Pre-tensioned Biax fibreglass - Adds long life, durability, strength and energy return.
- Sublimated Artwork - Scratch-resistant ink is tattooed into the deck.
- Sharp Edges - Final touch for locked in feet.
- Speed-stiff - Don't get bounced! Stiff boards will make you stable at high speeds.
- Directional Shape - Gives extra edge feel for carving, cruising and speed.
- 3D Wheelwells - Fight against nasty wheelbite and keep your feet in place.
- 3 Stage Rocker - Pre-loads your legs for easier tucking and turning.
- Radial Drop Platform - Cradles your feet to keep them where you want. Ideal for freeriding.
- Mean Cave - Concave designed to be steeper in the middle to give you both pockets and gas pedals.
- Universal Variable Top Mounting - Lets you pick the wheelbase that works best for you.
- Bee Orange Finish - Smells good, taste great, and seals and protects your board without harmful chemicals.
Vous aimerez aussi