The organization Sickboards
Sickboards is based in The Hague (Netherlands) in the beautiful Binckhorst area. Sickboards is the specialist in longboarding and skateboarding. Next to boards we sell accessories, protection, streetwear and skate shoes. What once began as a small student flat company, now grew into one of world's biggest skate stores. In our online shop we have one of the biggest skateboard related collections in the world with over 15.000 different products.
Job offers at this moment
Would you like to work at Sickboards? Then check out the vacancies below and you might become our new colleague.
Customer Service Employee (Full time)
Do you want to work for the coolest company in The Hague? Are you crazy about skateboarding and longboarding? In that case we are looking for you! As a customer service employee at Sickboards, you’ll work in a team with two of your new colleagues. We have a very diverse crew from all over Europe, so it is important that you are flexible enough to get along with everybody.
Your daily activities
- Inform and advise customers, keep them well-informed and satisfied
- Help customers with their orders
- Process returned items
- Look at and react to reviews on our website and external platforms
What do we offer you?
- A young and international team of free spirits
- A job at a great central location
- A challenging position with lots of responsibility
- Good terms of employment
What do we expect from you?
- Your skill set is diverse, and will jump on any challenge
- You get the best out of people and are a true motivator
- You master the English and Dutch language. French and German is a plus
- You're flexible
- You can handle stress
- Have affinity with skateboarding and longboarding
The application process
For this vacancy we're looking for a motivated and suitable candidate that can start right away. Does the job description reflect who you are? Apply with your CV and motivation letter. If it's a match we'll invite you for an introductory meeting
Kind of employment
Looking for a cool internship? Check below for the possibilities we offer at Sickboards.
Internship Marketing/Graphic design
Sickboards is looking for a marketing intern! You'll be responsible for creating content, product pictures, planning our social media, organizing events and you'll give creative input for new projects.
- You're responsible, independent, show initiative and have a positive mindset
- You're creative
- You have strong communication skills, in word and writing
- You have an affinity with social media
- You're an extravert
- You have experience with the Adobe Suite
- You follow a relevant HBO/MBO study
- You have an affinity with skate- and longboards
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
What we offer you
An internship at a successful international business that grew into one of the biggest companies in the sector. You'll get to work in the centrally located Binckhorst area. Sickboards offers you the opportunity to develop yourself within a fast growing company. You'll work in a stimulating environment where freedom and responsibility are being central. Not only that, but you'll work in a team with young enthusiastic colleague's
Is this for you?
Write us an email with your application.