Orangatang Caguama 85mm Wheels (set of 2)
Orangatang Caguama 85mm - 77a, 80a, 83a
Sold as a set of 2
Free shirt from € 150,-
Free Shipping starts at € 100,-
100-day return policy
Pickup in shop
Who said size doesn't matter?
These wheels are designed for speed, grip, and an ultra-smooth ride. Additionally, it's actually designed for the rigors of e-boarding (It's the same core as the Kegel so it'll fit many of the belt drive e-board systems out there).
- 85mm Tall
- 58.5mm Wide
- 56mm Contact Patch
- Orangatang proprietary Happy Urethane formula
shmancy 3 dimensionalgraphic to break even more hearts. Orangatang believes it probably provides slightly better strength to weight
- Fits on many Loadedboards. See below.
Durometers: 77a (Blue), 80a (Orange), 83a (Purple)
Recommended Loaded Board Setups For The Caguama:
- Icarus: Recommended with nipple bushings and cupped washers
- Dervish Sama: Recommended with double barrel bushings (standard Nipple setup)
- Vanguard: Works with stock bushings
- Fattail: Works with stock bushings (and 150mm trucks)
- Tesseracts (Basalt, Cantellated, Truncated) and Blood Slayer: Generally not encouraged, but will work with a few risers for specific riding styles
- Overland, Poke, Kanthaka: Works with multiple risers. We particularly recommend the Carver CX4s with 3/8" risers
- Tarab and Bhangra: Not recommended as those are more freestyle/
dance oriented. But then again, who are we to say?
You might also like