- Reduced price
Lush GT Race Gloves - Grey
Supreme Slide Gloves by Lush
Get a Free Sickboards T-Shirt if you order for more 150 euro
You get free shipping to Benelux and Germany when you order for more than 100 euro
You can return your unused product within 100 days (see our policy)
You can swing by our shop to pick up your package (worth the journey)
We offer world wide shipping using UPS, and it is free for orders over 300 euro.
In over a decade of perfecting slide gloves, this is Lush their proudest achievement. Working with our Race and Glove teams, they have reworked the previous Deluxe Race Glove to come up with this - the Lush GT Race Glove. With a re-engineered cut and specially selected materials, rigorously tested under all conditions and weathers for over two years, they say straight up that this is the strongest and most comfortable slide glove they have ever made.
"I cannot believe how long these gloves last!" - European Champion and 4 times German Champion Sebastian Hertler.
- Thick, tough leather construction with buffalo-hide fingertips, thumb tips and wrist protection. They last far better than anything else we have tried.
- Small velcro tab to tuck in with your leathers (if you are wearing them). Comfortable, minimal and secure - perfect.
- Super strong Coats thread throughout the construction, using as many as triple stitches in high-impact areas. Coats have been making thread since 1755, and are the market leader in thread technology and production.
- Velcro - from Velcro!! They are using the real branded stuff to ensure that your pucks stay on.
- Hidden padding between your palm and the puck, to minimise those hard impacts and keep your hands strong on those long runs.
- Breathable back. They like skating when it's hot, but they don't like sweaty hands! The material they use on the backs and finger areas is stretchy and breathable for maximum comfort and dexterity.
- Hidden high-impact knuckle armor. None of us plan on crashing... but if you do, solid armor helps!
These Race Gloves are the weapon of choice for World Class Racers the world over. This latest version is the best yet.
These gloves are intended for advanced sliders and racers. The fingertips are protective only and not intended to replace finger pucks, and like all materials, will wear through if used as such (although they will last a hell of a long time compared to other all-leather gloves!). If you're learning to slide, we recommend the Lush Freeride Gloves.