Decent Skate Bag
New design! Pretty much the same as the
36″ (914mm) x 11″ (279mm) x 7″ (178mm)
Get a Free Sickboards T-Shirt if you order for more 150 euro
You get free shipping to Benelux and Germany when you order for more than 75 euro
You can return your unused product within 100 days (see our policy)
You can swing by our shop to pick up your package (worth the journey)
We offer world wide shipping using UPS, and it is free for orders over 300 euro.
Features ( indicates a
- Carries one board inside and one on the outside with internal & external straps
- Tail pocket to prevent board slipping when used as a backpack
- Removable shoulder strap
- Rucksack (backpack) straps & Clips that hide away when not in use
- Removable waist strap
- Large easily accessible internal zippered pocket with cell phone pouch
- Large exterior zippered pocket with plenty of space for travel documents
- Extra large zippered pocket (internal) capable of storing clean clothing, tools, etc.
- Handy key clip
- Easy to access skate wrench holder
- Exterior mesh pocket for water bottle, etc
- The bag is padded and as a bonus, keeps drinks chilled for quite a while
- Exterior fabric: Heavy duty abrasion resistant rubber backed D600 polyester
- Interior liner: Grip tape resistant Lucky Star PVC impregnated tarpaulin
- YKK Zippers throughout, even the small ones
- YKK Quicklon velcro on all straps
hm.....i wonder if that bag will have the with for my poolboards.....actually i ride 100 and 11 inch wit.... sometimes even 12. maybe you can help me ou? all the very best and happy new year from berlin! cheers!
Hi, The dimensions of the skate bag are 38″ (952mm) x 11″ (279mm) x 7″ (178mm). So a 11" deck will fit perfect. A 12" deck is too big for the bag. Thanks for the question and the best wishes for you!