TSG Force V A Kneepads
Get a Free Sickboards T-Shirt if you order for more 150 euro
You get free shipping to Benelux and Germany when you order for more than 75 euro
You can return your unused product within 100 days (see our policy)
You can swing by our shop to pick up your package (worth the journey)
We offer world wide shipping using UPS, and it is free for orders over 300 euro.
The Force V A knee pad is modeled on Jono Schwan’s low-profile, hard cap vert pad but offers the enhanced protection and comfort of an extra layer of ACF Foam. Like the Force V an anti-shift silicone printed liner and two adjustable Neoprene butterfly straps provide pro-level custom fit and security, while the extra layer of foam give the pad added form-fitting comfort and protection from bails. Bring on the vert!
- Hardshell covered pads reduce friction against the ground in case of a fall. Maximum protection from impacts often associated with pedals, rocks and other objects found on varied terrain or falls from great heights on concrete or wooden ramps.
- ACF (Arti-Lage Foam) is engineered to mimic the physical structure of human cartilage with molecular freeflow technology. Flexible and soft in the normal state but when met with impact the molecules in ACF form a hard, protective shell. The remaining impact energy is converted into barely noticeable heat before it can reach the body.
- EVA provides great shock absorbing properties, stress-crack resistance and low-temperature toughness. It can be used in multi layers and backed with hard shell caps for a solid performance.
- High impact strength and low friction caps for use on rough and concrete ground.
- EN 14120:2003+A1:2007 European standard for skateboard protectors
No customer questions for the moment.