- Reduced price
Rayne Reaper "Gosha" - Deck Only
Length: 95.3cm / 37.5" | Width: 24.8cm / 9.75" | Wheelbase: 76.2 - 78.7cm / 30" – 31"
Free shirt from € 150,-
Free Shipping starts at € 100,-
100-day return policy
Free pickup in shop
The Rayne Reaper is the shorter version of the Nemesis and features a solid 1" drop and deep / aggressive concave to lock you in for DH, freeride, or anything you need.
Rayne is famous for their super durable and strong bamboo construction and this deck is going to be around for a long time.
The Rayne Reaper will be for those whole love the classic nemesis shape but wished it was on the shorter side.
The Reaper has a deep tub concave and a 1" dropped platform. The platform is large enough to feel comfortable no matter what the occasion, but with slightly smaller dimensions for the smaller rider, or for those who like less meet under their feet. Lighter and shorter than it's bigger brother, the new Reaper gives the rider the comforts of the world's best downhill board in a tighter, smaller package making it ready to thrash tighter turns. Slashing your way through allies or effortlessly bombing the steep grade this villain is shaking things up. The variable wheelbase at 30", 30.5'' and 31" allows the rider to customize their set-up. The ride height of the Reaper allows the rider to leverage their turning while still maintaining a low center of gravity.
- Sharp Edges - Final touch for locked in feet
- Vert-Lam Bamboo Core - Stronger than steel, light like a feather
- Pre-tensioned fibreglass - Adds long life, durability, strength and energy return.
- Twin Shape – Freedom to choose any path or direction.
- Sublimated Artwork - Scratch-resistant ink is tattooed into the deck.
- Speed-stiff - Don’t get bounced! Stiff boards will make you stable at high speeds.
- Linear Drop Platform – Keeps your feet locked into place. Ideal for freeriding.
- Deep Tub Concave – Designed to cup the toes and heels for quick, precise turns.
- Bee Orange Finish - Enhances and tones the natural wood grain while protecting with an excellent wax barrier that repels water. The citrus-based polish is completely free of harmful chemicals and is an environmentally sustainable product.
You might also like