- Reduced price
Rayne Vendetta "Gosha" - Deck Only
Length: 101.4cm / 40" | Width: 25.4cm / 10" | Wheelbase: 76.2cm / 30"
Free shirt from € 150,-
Free Shipping starts at € 100,-
100-day return policy
Free pickup in shop
The Vendetta is an all arounder for whatever type of skating you do. If you want a light flex for carving, but enough concave to for DH, sliding, or freeride this is the deck for you. The Vendetta is built from Rayne's famously durable bamboo construction, but this version is a bit thinner for more flex and lighter weight. The deck is drop-thru to be lower to the ground for pushing and commuting so this is a great option for around town.
The Rayne Vendetta has evolved from the need to do everything from light bombing, freeriding, carving, and pumping all in one board. The solution for answering all these needs is in the harmony of features which make for a great all around city board.
- Sharp Edges – A nice final touch for locked in feet.
- Vert-Lam Bamboo Core – Stronger than steel, light like a feather.
- Pre – Tensioned Fiberglass – Adds long life, durability, strength and energy return.
- Sublimated Artwork – Scratch resistant ink is tattooed into the deck.
- Twin Shape – Freedom to choose any path or direction.
- Leverage Concave – Grips from the ball of the foot to the centre of your heel for outstanding turn control.
- Universal Drop Through mounting – Lowers your board for easy pushing and extra stability.
- Firm Flex – Drifting and thrashing with little effort.
- Bee Orange Finish - Enhances and tones the natural wood grain while protecting with an excellent wax barrier that repels water. The citrus-based polish is completely free of harmful chemicals and is an environmentally sustainable product.
You might also like