- Reduced price
Rayne Vendetta "Gosha" - Deck Only
Length: 101.4cm / 40" | Width: 25.4cm / 10" | Wheelbase: 76.2cm / 30"
Get a Free Sickboards T-Shirt if you order for more 150 euro
You get free shipping to Benelux and Germany when you order for more than 100 euro
You can return your unused product within 100 days (see our policy)
We offer world wide shipping using UPS, and it is free for orders over 300 euro.
The Vendetta is an all arounder for whatever type of skating you do. If you want a light flex for carving, but enough concave to for DH, sliding, or freeride this is the deck for you. The Vendetta is built from Rayne's famously durable bamboo construction, but this version is a bit thinner for more flex and lighter weight. The deck is drop-thru to be lower to the ground for pushing and commuting so this is a great option for around town.
The Rayne Vendetta has evolved from the need to do everything from light bombing, freeriding, carving, and pumping all in one board. The solution for answering all these needs is in the harmony of features which make for a great all around city board.
- Sharp Edges – A nice final touch for locked in feet.
- Vert-Lam Bamboo Core – Stronger than steel, light like a feather.
- Pre – Tensioned Fiberglass – Adds long life, durability, strength and energy return.
- Sublimated Artwork – Scratch resistant ink is tattooed into the deck.
- Twin Shape – Freedom to choose any path or direction.
- Leverage Concave – Grips from the ball of the foot to the centre of your heel for outstanding turn control.
- Universal Drop Through mounting – Lowers your board for easy pushing and extra stability.
- Firm Flex – Drifting and thrashing with little effort.
- Bee Orange Finish - Enhances and tones the natural wood grain while protecting with an excellent wax barrier that repels water. The citrus-based polish is completely free of harmful chemicals and is an environmentally sustainable product.
You might also like