Sabre Forged 38 Baseplate
Get a Free Sickboards T-Shirt if you order for more 150 euro
You get free shipping to Benelux and Germany when you order for more than 100 euro
You can return your unused product within 100 days (see our policy)
We offer world wide shipping using UPS, and it is free for orders over 300 euro.
Sabre Forged 38° Baseplate
- 38 Degree angle
- Cold Forged from 6061-T6 Aluminium billet
- 114 grams with pivot cup and kingpin
- CNC pivot and kingpin detail for precise truck action
- Deeper pivot cup support for reduced slop
- 6mm Drop-Up with Riser System allows -6mm to +17mm Adjustment in Axle Height.
- Drop-Up Patent licensed from Pogo Longboards.
- 8 Hole drill pattern allows up to 46mm wheelbase adjustment (with double old-school mount)
- Hardened Grade 8 Hollow kingpin
- Anodised Blue, Black or Raw finish
The first ever forged RKP longboard baseplate is here! A low 38 degree angle for lots of lean gives stability at speed and a ton of control in drifts and slides. Cold Forged construction makes this the lightest longboard baseplate on the market, and up to 10 times stronger than regular cast baseplates. Designed to be topmopunted or dropped up, complete with our custom riser system that locks into the baseplate. With a Hollow Grade 8 kingpin, precise CNC’d pivot and kingpin detail, this ticks all the boxes for a super-light, race ready baseplate.
Price is for one baseplate!
No customer questions for the moment.