Original Freeride 38" Rocker Concave "Mutant Space Ape" - Longboard Complete
No board does it all, check your height vs the Freeride 38RC recommended ridefocus;
- Rider Height >= 5ft9in): Freeride 60%; Freestyle 40%
- Rider Height <= 5ft8in): Freeride 70%; Freestyle 30%
Get a Free Sickboards T-Shirt if you order for more 150 euro
You get free shipping to Benelux and Germany when you order for more than 100 euro
You can return your unused product within 100 days (see our policy)
We offer world wide shipping using UPS, and it is free for orders over 300 euro.
Not all freeriding is done on the steepest hills in the world. Whether you are practicing your next ender ender on a more mellow hill or just looking for a smaller board that will both commute and slide, it is critically important to match your freeride board to the type of terrain your riding will need to address. Every Freeride 38 RockerConcave comes standard with the tighter turning radius, lighter deck weight, and more potent kickratio the modern freerider needs to have fun whenever he or she may be addressing a some what less than epic hill grade.
The Devil is in the details. Here’s the Freeride 38 RockerConcave stacks up.
- Length: 38in x Width: 9.75in x Wheelbase: 25in
- Concave Depth @10.25in: (.620in)
- Effect Platform: 26in x 9.25in
- Effective Concave @9.25in: (.575in)
- Rocker Depth: .50in Rocker
- Gas Pedals: 40 Degree / 45 Degree
- Contruction: 9 Ply Notheastern Maple
- KickSpecs: 5.0in wide x 3.5in long x 1.5in tall
- KickRatio: (3.5 x2) 7 / 34 = 20.5%
- Wedge or DeWedge Front / Back: 3 / 3