Rayne Forge V4 - Deck Only
Length: 101.6 cm / 40", Width: 22.9 cm / 9", Wheelbase: 64.8 cm / 25.5?
Get a Free Sickboards T-Shirt if you order for more 150 euro
You get free shipping to Benelux and Germany when you order for more than 100 euro
You can return your unused product within 100 days (see our policy)
We offer world wide shipping using UPS, and it is free for orders over 300 euro.
Push, Carve & Flow. The Forge is all about finding new lines, winding through the city and feeling the flow. It an ultra-light, easy to push and designed to drive hard turns while having a springy, energetic flex.
We’ve been making Forge cruiser longboard decks since we started in 2005 and this latest revision we increased the torsional stiffness to increase responsiveness and allow you to carve even tighter turns in complete control.
Design & Concave:
- Directional Shape – The Forge has a slightly directional profile designed to compliment the forward biased camber and variable concave.
- Camber– The Forge has a mellow cambered profile to add spring and bounce to the deck, making it carve like a dream while also being simple enough to dance and cross-step. We forward bias the camber profile so that it is under your front foot, allowing you to really drive your turns with power. Because of the forward camber, the back of the board retains better grip and control without sliding out.
- Variable Concave – The Flight’s concave is mellow and increases from the center of the board towards the trucks. In combination with the camber and fiberglass/bamboo construction, the concave provides both grip where you need it and an awesome flex pattern designed for carving.
- Elasta Flex – The Forge has a springy elastic flex, fine tuned for pumping and carving. It’s elastic flex makes it suitable as a dancing longboard and is suitable for riders up to 100 kg.
- Kick Tails –Mellow kick tails give surprising amounts of pop for such a big board and are ideal for hanging five, g-turns and dropping off curbs.
- Sharp Edges – A nice final touch for locked in feet.
- Vertically Laminated Bamboo Core – Stronger than steel, light like a feather. Unlike maple, Vertically laminated bamboo will never warp!
- Pre – Tensioned Triaxial Fiberglass – Adds long life, durability, strength and energy return.
- Sublimated Artwork – Scratch resistant ink is tattooed into the deck.
- Bee Orange Finish – Enhances and tones the natural wood grain while protecting with an excellent wax barrier that repels water. The citrus-based polish is completely free of harmful chemicals and is an environmentally sustainable product.
Length: 101.6 cm / 40”
Width: 22.9 cm / 9”
Wheelbase: 64.8 cm / 25.5?
Griptape Included: Not included.