Meets CPSC 1203 bike and ASTM F1952 downhill mountain bike racing standards
Meets CE EN 1078 Helmets for pedal cyclists and users of skateboards & roller skates
The Triple Eight Racer helmet is a more affordable, but effective downhill racing helmet. This helmet is super light, has comfortable padding, has a fast adjusting buckle system, and will protect your head in downhill impacts as best as possible.
Some riders find this helmet fits "oval" shaped heads better rather than full round.
Triple Eight Racer Downhill Longboard Helmet
Introducing the first ever Triple Eight Downhill Helmet crafted for speed.
The streamlined T8-Racer is the downhill helmet to turn to for uncompromised exhilaration. You, the board, the T8-Racer Helmet and the street. Be a part of the connection.
• Meets CPSC 1203 bike and ASTM F1952 downhill mountain bike racing standards
• Hand-laid fiberglass shell
• Shatter-resistant flip-up visor
• Aerodynamic styling to limit wind resistance
• EPS foam liner with velvet lining
• Each helmet comes with an extra pad insert to customize fit
• S/M weighs: 989 grams & L/XL weighs 969 grams
To ensure a perfect fit, measure the circumference of your head starting in the middle of your forehead and match it with the sizes below.
Last one In Stock: online and in our shop in The Hague In Stock: online and in our shop in The Hague