Sabre KingCone Bushings
1 set = 1 Truck
Get a Free Sickboards T-Shirt if you order for more 150 euro
You get free shipping to Benelux and Germany when you order for more than 100 euro
You can return your unused product within 100 days (see our policy)
We offer world wide shipping using UPS, and it is free for orders over 300 euro.
The Sabre "KingCone" shape is the largest bushing in our lineup. Designed to restrict turn and lean without needing to resort to a cup washer, this super fat cone "Barrical" shape is ideal as a boardside bushing in RKP trucks on your freeride or downhill setup. 16mm/0.6" tall and 25mm/0.975"at the narrow end, this is intended to be run with the narrow end in your hanger bushing seat. We hand pour these from our own exclusive formula in the UK.
- Super fat shape to restrict turn more than a barrel without the use of a cup washer
- 16mm/0.6" tall
- 25mm/0.975" wide at the narrow end
- 30.5mm/1.2" wide at the wide end
- Available in X-Type (86A Orange), F-Type (90A Red), and R-Type (93A Green)
- Sold with a sticker and a flat washer
No customer questions for the moment.