RipTide APS Short Street Barrel Bushings
Duro's: 85A, 90A, 95A, 97.5A
Get a Free Sickboards T-Shirt if you order for more 150 euro
You get free shipping to Benelux and Germany when you order for more than 100 euro
You can return your unused product within 100 days (see our policy)
We offer world wide shipping using UPS, and it is free for orders over 300 euro.
Riptide APS Short Street Barrel Bushings
Sold as Pair, with small flat washers & a sticker
- Sized to fit properly in conventional "Indy-style" trucks
- Custom APS Urethane Formula for ultra-performance and sweet rebound
- .975" Dia x .4" High (24.77mm Dia x 10.2mm High)
- Hard durometer bushings (97.5a) for heavier weight riders & are designed for those looking for a very stable setup in the BoardSide position.
- Medium durometers (95a) are designed for those looking for a stable setup in the BoardSide position.
- Soft durometers (90a) are designed for those looking for a slightly less stable setup in the BoardSide position
- Super soft durometers (85a) are for lightweight, or young riders.
- Stiffer bushings will result in a more resistant board, which can be an advantage when performing tricks - lightweight riders may benefit from mixing duro's roadside & boardside.
- The ShortStreetBarrel offers wicked turnability and is ideal for carving, freestyle & tricks.
No customer questions for the moment.